“Frontier Probability Days 2020” (FPD’20) is a regional workshop, taking place at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada on May 8-10, 2020. Its purpose is to bring together mathematicians, both regionally and globally, who have an interest in probability and its applications. FPD aims to complement other regional conferences in Probability that are held annually elsewhere in the US.
- David Anderson (University of Wisconsin)
- Hakima Bessaih (University of Wyoming)
- Ioana Dumitriu (University of California, San Diego)
- Natesh Pillai (Harvard University)
- Samy Tindel (Purdue University)
- Ramon van Handel (Princeton University)
- Atilla Yilmaz (Temple University)
Registration is required but is free.
Travel and lodging expenses may be partially covered from a grant from the National Science Foundation. If you would like to be considered for financial support, fill out a registration form before March 22, 2020 and check the corresponding button. See the Support page for more information.
Graduate students and postdoctoral fellows are especially encouraged to apply.